Okay, so my 3rd trimester began 2 weeks ago but I've been lazy on posting...
(yup, that's Sienna in the background fetching her frisbee at Uvas Reservoir)
Everything's going well. I've started my bi-monthly check ups which will increase to weekly at week 35. Today I'm 30 weeks & 1 day. Baby's still kicking like crazy and already waking me up super early in the am! Only problem though is the heartburn. It's been so bad that I have to go on a special diet to limit certain foods and how I eat. One no no is chocolate...but I tend to cheat:-) Shush, don't tell...
We bought a changing table 2 weeks ago to match the crib but are still waiting to set things up. I also made a stacking toy (without a pattern), which didn't turn out as I hoped but I learned a lot so will try again soon. Here's a pic:
We're getting ready for the BBQ party so hopefully we'll see you in a few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment